Volunteer Day at Iroquois Park
Join Olmsted Parks Conservancy and Iroquois Hill Runners on March 14 from 12-2 p.m. for a spring cleaning of Iroquois Park! We will be picking up trash along Rundill Road. Meet at the amphitheater parking lot. Please dress for the weather with appropriate footwear. Tools, gloves and refreshments will be provided.
Volunteers will need to bring a signed waiver/release form, which is available below. We also need an accurate head count, so please email us at email@example.com, or send us a Facebook message if you plan on attending.
Sneak preview of events for 2020!
- Tuesday Night Track Sessions, Tuesday evenings at Iroquois High School from May-August
- Thursday social runs with meetup at Colonial Gardens afterward, 3rd Thursday of every month from May-August
- Wally Bright Memorial Bake-Off Run (mid-May)
- Pizza Run (mid-June)
- Ice Cream Run (mid-July)
- Midnight Climb (late July)
- Poker Run (mid-August)
- Taco Tuesday Run (mid-September)
Exact dates are still to be determined. Look for announcements with more details about these events in the coming months!